Vera Cadillac Buick GMC was seeking to improve their online marketing. Specifically, its goal was to increase inbound by at least 20%, through paid advertisement campaigns. The broader prospect was to increase organic traffic to the website, foot traffic to the physical location of the business, retain old clients, and turn them into repeat clients.
The company had limited content on its website, which was one of the initial challenges. They wanted quantifiable results i.e., more drive requests scheduled, more calls for an inquiry, etc. They needed maximum impact for the lowest, most reasonable Cost Per Action (CPA).
These were the challenges and goals they came to Savage Global Marketing (SGM) with, in February 2019.
We started from the ground up and worked on the company’s content marketing. In the first couple of months, we worked closely with the company and gathered as much data as we needed to rebuild/modify the company’s existing campaigns. We also worked on on-site and off-site SEO and ran and managed PPC ad campaigns for the company.
We created the digital ad and keyword campaign using Google ads for maximum impact on search results and online visibility. By creating new campaigns from scratch and modifying the company’s old ones, we managed to achieve more than the client came to us for.
Other solutions we provided were:
- Campaign segmentation for better comprehension and management.
- Created content optimized to attract local and national traffic.
- Continually optimized, modified, and rewrote ads until we started seeing positive ROI.
- We focused on analytics to decrease the bounce rate and increase time on-site.
- We built marketing tunnels to divert traffic based on vehicles, interests, and genders.
Vera Cadillac Buick GMC
One of the things the company liked most about our project management was that we were able to implement our services in almost half the projected time.
Through our comprehensive marketing campaign, we managed to:
- Increased incoming queries, phone calls, and online forms by 270%.
- Increased foot traffic to the store.
- Decreased the company’s marketing CPA while increasing the impact.
- Conversion Rate Optimization to drive more sales.
The company is satisfied with our services and agrees that with increased sales and leads generation, we are moving in the right direction.